You have invested in a new pair of shoes and of course you want them to look box fresh for as log as possible. Therefore to help maintain the appearance and to prolong the life of your Base London shoes we strongly recommend the following shoe care:
- Regular use of ScotchguardTM Protector spray will help to guard against staining and water penetration. (NB. Important. Please note - a protector spray will not make the shoes waterproof.)
- Wet shoes should always be left to dry naturally. Never by artificial heat.
- The use of a shoehorn will prevent damage to the backs of your shoes. The use of shoetrees will maintain the shape of your shoes when not being worn.
- To prolong the life of your shoes, it is advisable to alternate wear between two pairs of shoes.
- We recommend to not wear your leather shoes out in the rain / sleet / snow - or any wet weather in general. This can cause damage to the leather materials.