Have you already sent your letter to Santa up the chimney this year? If you're yet to deliver your wishlist to Lapland, there's a lot of covetable stuff you might want to include before you work hard at being a good boy for the rest of 2015. To give you a little inspiration, the Base London team have picked out a few very fine fashion goodies they'd like to find under the tree on Christmas morning, ideal for a merry Christmas and a stylish New Year. Check out our wishlist below...
1. The Perfect Shirt from Emma WillisThe perfect shirt will stand you in good stead for years to come, and the creations available at Emma Willis are certainly no exception. Head to the brand's Jermyn Street store for a bespoke fitting, then order your hand-measured fit as often as you like online. If you don't have the time or inclination to get fitted, the ready to wear collection is equally spot on and extensive, with chic shirts for every discerning gent.
2. Sublime Sportswear from J.W. AndersonFeaturing a bang on trend Bauhaus motif, this unobtrusive piece of sportwear from J.W. Anderson may not look like a must have gift, but with an impeccable fit and style credentials virtually guaranteed to see you through the next couple of seasons, this is a very fine sweat top indeed which more than deserves a spot on your wishlist.
3. Gloves by LoeweCult brand and leather aficionados Loewe have some tremendous stuff to covet in their AW/15 collection, but their accessories are simply spot on. These fine piped leather gloves make for excellent under-the-tree gifts which will keep you looking sharp while you stay warm.
4. Cosy Hats from Oliver SpencerSometimes the finest gifts and sartorial picks are the most deceptively simple. This black multi knit number from Oliver Spencer will suit anyone, and look damn fine while doing so, trust us on this one – it's a keeper.
5. Classic Dressing Gowns from Derek RoseA traditional, cosy gift makes for a cracking Christmas present, especially when you've got a full week of freedom to spend in your pyjamas drinking port ahead. Derek Rose's classic dressing gowns tick all of the debonair boxes you could dream of – ideal for enjoying the season in decadent style.
6. Winter Boots from Base LondonCall us conceited, but we're hooked on our AW/15 boots. A pair of great winter boots will keep you warm, dry and ensure you take the season in your stride in consummate style, making our sturdy and stylish Stephenson chukkas a top notch gift.
What's on your Christmas wishlist? Which winter boots from Base London will you be asking Father Christmas for? Have your say in our Facebook group or shop for the perfect pair of winter boots online at Base London