Chances are, you're in a relationship or single..Are we right? Either way, you need date ideas - and with Summer every so slowly creeping in..(we mean really slowly) we are here to help you impress, even for those on the stingiest budget!
Here, we have narrowed down the top 10 date ideas for Londoners this Summer, all depending on how much you want to impress the other half. Whether you're a soppy romantic or up for a laugh kind of date maker..we have you covered.. (For More Ideas Click Here)
1. SNEAK BOOZE ONTO THE LONDON EYE AT SUNSET | Westminster
2. PRETEND TO START RAP BEEF AT HIP HOP KARAOKE | Fitzrovia
Tip: But actually don't..
Remember you're not Eminem.
3. PLAY A FEW ROUNDS OF DARTS AT FLIGHT CLUB | Finsbury Square
4. BOB AROUND IN PEDALOS AT HYDE PARK | Hyde Park
5. PLAY TABLE FOOTBALL AT KICK BAR | Shoreditch
6. STOCK UP A WICKER BASKET PICNIC AT BOROUGH MARKET | Southwark
7. GET A SOFA AT THE ELECTRIC | Notting Hill / Shoreditch
Tip: Perfect for a comfy nap (that "wasn't your fault") during the awful RomCom she might pick.
8. GET ON BORIS BIKES & GO ON A SIGHTSEEING CRAWL | Various Locations
Tip: And we really mean bike it..no taxi hopping half way through.
9. GO TO THE MUSEUM LATES AT THE NATIONAL HISTORY MUSEUM | South Kensington
Tip: See who can ask the most 'Jurassic Park' themed questions.
10. DELIBERATELY GET LOST IN HAMPTON COURT MAZE | Richmond
Don't forget to check out our great range of Date Night Shoes online, so you can be completely prepped for whatever day or night out you plan.
Take a decent snap of you in your Base London kicks before your date, tag us on Instagram and we'll share it on our page!